[ncl-talk] Legend lines "in one row"

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Tue May 19 13:04:44 MDT 2015

Hi Gabriele,
Yes you can, but you will have to make a call to gsn_legend_ndc for every
"column". See my response to a similar query earlier this year here:
http://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/ncl-talk/2015-March/002195.html

Hope that helps. If not, please respond to the ncl-talk email list.
Adam

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 12:50 PM, Gabriele Arduini <
Gabriele.Arduini at legi.grenoble-inp.fr> wrote:

> Dear ncl-users,
>
> is it possible to put the lines in the legend "on a single row", instead
> to put them " on a single column"?
> I am trying to make something like this with ncl:
> --- \rho u            --- \rho v              --- \rho w
>
> but I do not find a resources that make this job... is it exist?
>
> Thank you in advance for the help!
> Regards,
> Gabriele Arduini

Adam Phillips