[ncl-talk] TextWrangler language module for 6.3.0

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Tue Mar 24 15:22:43 MDT 2015

Updated NCL language module for Textwrangler / BBedit.

As well as updated function names I've made some improvements to the
functionality here as well.  Functions and procedures can now be "folded"
and the "Reveal start" and "Reveal end" menu items now work.

I've put the simple code to generate this, as well as some documentation
and examples up on bitbucket.  This includes some details about the
functionality recently added.

https://bitbucket.org/a1brammer/textwrangler_ncl_clm/wiki/Home

If anyone has an issues please let me know.

Mary --
Can you add a couple of lines to the NCL page about where to put the file
once downloaded.  I've had offline emails about this.   If you have time /
want example images, I can send them to you direct, or they can be pulled
from the bitbucket link above as well.

e.g.

Move the file to either

~/Library/Application\ Support/TextWrangler/Language\ Modules/

or

/Library/Application\ Support/TextWrangler/Language\ Modules/

If TextWrangler is open, quit and restart the application.