[ncl-talk] Legend Line orientation

Alex Schaefer alexander.schaefer at mines.sdsmt.edu
Fri Mar 20 16:27:21 MDT 2015

Rick,

The legend examples either offer horizontal lines with the different labels being stacked or vertical lines with the labels horizontally spread.  I am trying to get the in-between option:

——FIRE      ——LATENT     ——SENSIBLE

Currently the only way this seems like it will happen is to piece together polylines and text annotations all separately which I was trying to avoid.

My script is attached.

Thanks,
-Alex