[ncl-talk] Using ESMF_regrid

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 16 09:59:43 MST 2015

Hi Bill,

We try to build ESMF_RegridWeightGen for every system we build NCL for. If
you downloaded a precompiled NCL binary from the ESG website, then
ESMF_RegridWeightGen should have been included with it.

If you built NCL from source code, then you need to build
ESMF_RegridWeightGen yourself. In this case, I might be able to provide you
with a compiled version of this if you tell me what kind of system you have.

--Mary