[ncl-talk] problem for map plotting data without explicit coordinate arrays

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 13 11:19:10 MST 2015

All data publishers, please note.  This is why modern conventions like CF,
COARDS, etc. advocate for including complete coordinate arrays within
individual data files.

Lijun, you may get most accurate results if you go back to your data
source, and request or search for lat and lon coordinate arrays.

--Dave