[ncl-talk] vertical wavenumber FFT

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 26 07:58:55 MST 2015

Not sure what information you have available.

[1] not geometric altitude but if you have temperature and surface
geopotential, you could use the hydrostatic equation.
     https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/hydro.shtml

[2] then interpolate (int2p_n) the results of [1] to fixed geopotential
height
     https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/int2p_n.shtml

===
Else ... maybe ...