[ncl-talk] Changing latitude and longitude tick-marks

Kyle Griffin ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu
Thu Feb 19 12:41:20 MST 2015

A quick search of the NCL page can show you a number of examples pertaining
to the tickmarks.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/mptick.shtml

The majority of the settings will start with res at tm..... and tmXBMode (and
tmYLMode) will control how these settings are set.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/tm.shtml

tmXBTickSpacingF and tmYLTickSpacingF are likely the most relevant to your
question here, but explore other options on the example page (first link
above).

Kyle

Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Room 1421
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu