[ncl-talk] runave and missing values

Carl Schreck cjschrec at ncsu.edu
Fri Feb 6 07:29:09 MST 2015

Thanks for the feedback. I've been doing something similar to Adam's loop
to fill in the gaps. I'll have to think more about how linmsg would work
with it. Seems like it might weight things more towards the values on the
edges of the gaps, but I'm not sure.

But yes, ideally runave would have a flag in it similar to what linmsg to
let the user decide how many missing values is too many.

    Thanks!
    Carl

e: cjschrec at ncsu.edu
o: +1 828 257 3140