[ncl-talk] Wind speed interpolation about ground level

mehmet ali tor torm732 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 04:07:39 MST 2015

Hello,

Iam using a script which enables interpolate wind speed 50m and 80m. My
problem is that my output shows only sea surface areas. Land surfaces are
looking blank. When i make interpolation 50m and 2000m, i can see datas on
the land surface at 2000m map. 50m map don't show datas on land area.

My code hasn't got masking variables. I think, the problem is about wrong
vertical coordinat calculation about only sea level. I want to revise my
code about terrain height. I tried some fixing codes but they are not
helpfully.

You can look my code this question link =
http://forum.wrfforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=9340

My code is at the code panel which is under the question.

Thank you all,

Regards.

--
Mehmet Ali TOR