[ncl-talk] grey continent hiding some data

kevin.lemorzadec kevin.lemorzadec at mun.ca
Wed Oct 1 15:27:02 MDT 2014

Dear ncl users,

I am trying to colour the continent off an image with grey. I have done
that in the past successfully but this time some of my data get overwritten
by the continent colour and I can't figure out what is happening. Maybe one
of you will catch something that I haven't as I have been using ncl only
for a couple of days.

In my script if I comment out  :
Hplot at _FillValue = -999
All my data are plotted but when I use it to fill the continent in grey
some day are apparently masked.

I have attached my data file and my script to that email.
ncl Version 6.1.0

Thanks for any help

--
Kevin Le Morzadec - Ph.D. candidate
                               Dept of Physics and Physical Oceanography,