[ncl-install] NCL conda for OSX-Arm64

Luis Cesáreo Cana Cascallar luis.cana at ulpgc.es
Mon Oct 10 09:43:18 MDT 2022

Hi all,
I’m trying to install ncl in a MBP with the latest arm64 processor (M2). I’ve tried all possible tricks to install it, including the following:

conda install -c conda-forge ncl
conda install -c "conda-forge/label/broken" ncl
conda install -c "conda-forge/label/cf201901" ncl
conda install -c "conda-forge/label/cf202003" ncl
conda install -c "conda-forge/label/dev" ncl

without success (PackagesNotFoundError: The following packages are not available from current channels)

Are there plans to build a last version for arm64? If not, should we move to the python environment?
Best,
Luis

Luis C Cana Cascallar
Profesor Titular / Senior Lecturer
Departamento de Física
Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

tel. 928454523
luis.cana at ulpgc.es
www.ulpgc.es
ORCID 0000-0001-6006-5488

EDIFICIO DE CC BÁSICAS · CAMPUS DE TAFIRA
35001 · LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA · ESPAÑA/SPAIN
[0NT+Br2Am8wAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC]