[ncl-install] ncl upgrade

Olika Dessalegn oldkb2012 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:00:28 MST 2021

Dear Wegayehu,
It is good to have you here. Though I doubt how usefull my answer is, here
is my suggestion. If the version at hand is working fine, keep with that. I
think ncl is on a process of re-staffing reportedly.

So, keep with the version you have at least until the staff declare
restorational launching.

Best wishes!
Olika Dessalegn