[ncl-install] Upgrade 6.1.2 to 6.50 in Cygwin

juki juki juky_emc2 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 22:48:08 MDT 2019

Thank you Erik. The following is the output:
which ncl
/usr/local/bin/ncl

$ echo $NCARG_ROOT/usr/local/
Juky

    On Monday, October 14, 2019, 10:26:18 PM GMT+7, Kevin Hallock <hallock at ucar.edu> wrote:

 Hi Juky,
I’m not very familiar with the Cygwin environment, but I’ll try my best to help.
Did you download the “ncl_ncarg-6.5.0-CYGWIN_NT-10.0-WOW_i686.tar.gz” build of NCL from our downloads page? Were there any error messages or warnings when you installed it?
Can you please run the following commands in your Cygwin environment and reply with the output:which nclecho $NCARG_ROOT
Thanks,Kevin