[ncl-install] fatal:Could not open ($NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl)

apurba dinda apurbadinda0 at gmail.com
Sun May 19 00:23:28 MDT 2019

Hi,
I am beginner of WRF, I have installed the WRFV4. However, when I want to
run any ncl script or 'ncl plotgrid.ncl'*, it shows an error like this:*
fatal:Could not open ($NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl)
I have set environment variable like: export NCARG_ROOT=/usr, export
PATH=$NCARG_ROOT/bin:$PATH
I have installed the ncl following instructions from:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/install.shtml
I was also trying to install it using miniconda and anaconda but that
unable to solve the problem.
I also ran the following:
$ which ncl
/usr/bin/ncl