[ncl-install] Cannot create triangular mesh

Kevin Hallock hallock at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 25 13:32:22 MDT 2019

Hi Ali,

How did you install NCL on your machine? All of our binary releases of NCL should support triangular meshes out of the box.

Did you build NCL from source?

You may want to try installing NCL using one of the recommended methods listed in our documentation: http://ncl.ucar.edu/Download/ <http://ncl.ucar.edu/Download/>

I hope this helps,
Kevin