[ncl-install] Problem in insatallation of nco package in R

Asheesh Sharma a_sharma at neeri.res.in
Wed Dec 5 03:02:26 MST 2018

Dear Sir

The undersigned is working on WRF Hydro model and to run the model, create_SoilProperties.R script need to be run in R to create soil properties.nc file.

In view of this, nco package need to be install in R, but I am not able to install nco package in R window environment.
Could you please help me in this regards.

Further, if is not possible to install nco package in Window R then could we install R in miniconda Ubuntu environment. I am also trying to install R in

ubuntu using following command

conda create -n r-environment r-essentials r-base

but system is not able to proceed beyond solving environment ??

Please help me in this regards

Thank you

regards
Asheesh Sharma