[ncl-install] A problem about NCL installation on Mac system

Kevin Hallock hallock at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 19 10:38:28 MDT 2017

Hi Yunpeng,

Could you please run the command “env | grep NCARG” and reply with the output?

Based on the path of your NCL640 directory, the sysresfile file and colormaps directory should exist in the /Users/yunpengshan/equipment/researchtools/NCL640/lib/ncarg directory. I wonder if one of the $NCARG_* environment variables could be causing this.

Thanks,
Kevin