[ncl-install] Fw: Installation issue

Arnold.Sullivan at csiro.au Arnold.Sullivan at csiro.au
Thu Jan 26 20:03:15 MST 2017

?Hi Mary,

I got ncl_test from miniconda, however I got this error message after install:

 Copyright (C) 1995-2015 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version r16594
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
ncl 0>    nrep  = 250
ncl 1>    nimf  = 10                     ; nimf=0 , function will calculate
ncl 2>    noise = 0.2
ncl 3>    dims  = 0
ncl 4>    opt   = False
ncl 5>
ncl 6>    e     = eemd(xt,nimf,nrep,noise,opt,dims)     ; (nimf,N)
fatal:Undefined identifier: (eemd) is undefined, can't continue
fatal:["Execute.c":8629]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 6

Does that mean this testing version still has no "EEMD" included?
Or should I load any library?

Many thanks,

Arnold?