[ncl-install] [Non-DoD Source] Regarding previous mail

HAVENER, KEVIN F GS-12 USAF ACC 14 WS/WXED kevin.havener at us.af.mil
Tue Dec 12 05:31:46 MST 2017

Well, you could begin by asking your questions on ncl-talk, not ncl-install.  Ncl-install is for installation problems only.  As I am also subscribed to  ncl-talk, I'm reasonably sure your question has not come up there recently, either.  I suggest you look at the archives for ncl-talk.  Hovmueller questions come up every so often there, and your problem might already have a solution.

To ask questions on the list, you first must subscribe.  Just Google up "ncl-talk" and the first one or two links will send you to the subscription page.

Kevin Havener