[ncl-install] NCAR Graphics test doesn't work

HAVENER, KEVIN F GS-12 USAF ACC 14 WS/WXED kevin.havener at us.af.mil
Tue Jun 16 09:44:24 MDT 2015

Mary,

Well that clears up the relationship between ncl and NCAR Graphics to me a little bit.  So thanks for that.  My actual need for ncarg is small to nonexistent, but I thought since I was playing around with it, I thought I'd try to see why it didn't work.  I guess that also explains a lot about the Fedora ncl package as well--doesn't work there, either ;-).

Kevin Havener-----Original Message-----