[ncl-install] problems unzipping NCL file

Andria Salas aks2515 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 08:56:15 MST 2014

Hello,

Yesterday I was trying to install NCL but was running into problems on my
Linux machine.  Specifically, any program I was using to unzip the file I
downloaded using the wget script wouldn't recognize the file as being
zipped.

I tried the following two files:
ncl_ncarg-6.1.2.Linux_Debian6.0_x86_64_nodap_gcc445.tar.gz
ncl_ncarg-6.1.2.Linux_Debian6.0_i686_nodap_gcc445.tar.gz

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Any advice would be greatly
appreciated.  If any more information is needed, please let me know.

Thank you!