[ncl-install] NCARG_ROOT under Cygwin

Daniel Adriaansen dadriaan at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 22 08:49:36 MST 2013

Hi Mary,

Someone on the mailing list e-mailed me offline with a suggestion of a
^M character hidden inside my .bashrc file (from using a Windows text
editor). I deleted my .bashrc file and created a new one using a linux
text editor and the problem is fixed. NCL works as expected now. Thank
you for your response!

-Dan