[ncl-install] (no subject)

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 23 10:51:10 MDT 2013

I already responded to this question, but one of your email addresses
appears to be bouncing.

Here's what I responded:

Ali,

This is not an NCAR Graphics or NCL issue. This looks like a problem
 with your c-shell (/bin/csh).

If you google the "bad interpreter permission denied."  error message,
you will see lots of links on how to fix it.

If you are on a Cygwin/X system, you need to be sure to install tcsh.
 See:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/cygwin.shtml

for more information.

Otherwise, you need to make sure /bin/csh was installed correctly on
 your system. Hopefully googling the error message will give you some
ideas on how to fix it.

--Mary