[ncarg-talk] Number of error messages

Lena Iredell lena.iredell at nasa.gov
Wed Apr 20 07:37:01 MDT 2016

Hello all,

I'm creating a plotting program that plots multiple rectangular global
plots on a page. Forcing the program to use a rectangularperspective
causes this error message.

  GKS ERROR NUMBER   51 ISSUED FROM SUBROUTINE GSVP  :
  --RECTANGLE DEFINITION IS INVALID

The program then goes on to create a plot exactly the size that I want.

My problem is that just before the final plot is created I receive this
message:

  GKS ERROR NUMBER -107 ISSUED FROM SUBROUTINE GSVP  :
  --MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ERROR MESSAGES EXCEEDED

My question to you.As the program is doing exactly what I need it to,
how can I up the number of errors that the program allows before NCAR
plot stops dead in it's tracks?

Thanks!!

Lena

--