[Met_help] [RAL-IT #101802] History for seek help

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 10 09:35:57 MST 2022

hello:
   when I use met version 8.1.1, I want to evaluate the northern hemisphere forecast’s accuracy for global NWP, I set up poly in configure file, the poly file is named as NH.poly, its contents is as follows:
NH
0 180
0 -180
90 -180
90 180
0 180
 but it only include 0 points(the global are more than 10000 points), The same situation occurs in southern hemisphere,the corresponding poly file is as follows:
  NH
0 180
0 -180
-90 -180
-90 180
0 180
  I think my setup is not correct, but I don't know why, so can you help me? thank you very much.