[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #99923] History for MODE TOOL - How to get MMI(F+0) directly from TXT file

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed May 19 10:16:51 MDT 2021

Hello, met_help:

My name is Zhibo Gao, a PhD student from Beijing Normal University and also a MET user. I am very glad to write to you. First of all, thank you for developing such a great tool! When I use this tool, I encounter some confusion, I hope you can help me.

When I use Mode Tool, I find that the output PS file contains the result of MMI(F+0), but in the corresponding TXT file, there are only the INTEREST results of the object. Since I have a large number of samples, it is not convenient for me to search the results from PS one by one. I want to know how to get MMI(F+O) value directly from the TXT file.

Thank you for your help.
Kind regards,Zhibo Gao