[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #99878] History for What does the extra refer to

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon May 17 10:29:54 MDT 2021

I was trying to make a RELY plot using METviewer, please see plot
"20210513_030219"
under METviwer (https://metviewer.nws.noaa.gov/metviewer1.jsp). The red
line on the top (jointed line with small cycles) should be the Rely plot,
but what is the other redline coming from? Please let me know if any other
information is needed. Thank you.

Binyu