[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #99877] History for inquire about creating graphics for hurricane verification using the batch engine of METviewer

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu May 13 16:35:18 MDT 2021

Can I ask a question regarding using METviewer to do verification for TC?

I followed the instructions in this website
https://dtcenter.org/metplus-practical-session-guide-feb-2019/session-5-trkintfeature-relative/metviewer/metviewer-time-series-categorical-statistics-plot

I used the METviewer Web App
http://dtcenter.ucar.edu/met/metviewer/metviewer1.jsp

And I found the hurricane related data:
[image: image.png]
It seems there is no adeck/bdeck data in the dataset. Could you give me
some suggestions on using METviewer to do TC verification?

Many thanks.
Best,
Yan