[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #99794] History for METplus v.s. NHC's verification package

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed May 5 08:27:27 MDT 2021

Thanks very much for today's working session. I will do more research by
myself first, and I will send you emails if I have more questions. I forgot
to share this with you:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10adrHdzNNxMJM51e5Sw9oy6uS2n1S-qGS2c7NZdVVxc/edit

The comparison of METplus and NHC's verification package is at the end of
the document. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Many thanks.
Best,
Yan