[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #97265] History for Isolate one raob station per vertical level

Minna Win via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 18 10:01:06 MDT 2021

Is it possible to force point_stat to only use one sounding to verify a particular vertical level.  Essentially, I want the "TOTAL" column in _cnt.txt to be 1, and hence FBAR will equal FCST in _mpr.txt.  If that isn't possible, is there a way to print out station (ob) and model (fcst) outputs for each of the soundings that went into a vertical level verification?

Thank you
Justin