[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #98534] History for python embedding question

Minna Win via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 18 09:59:37 MDT 2021

I am wondering if I can use python embedding to read a native (nonstandard)
model grid?  Would that be supported by MET and regridding handled
internally?

Thanks,

Liz

Elizabeth Satterfield
Editor, Monthly Weather Review

Meteorologist, Code 7531
Marine Meteorology Division
U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
T 831.656.4056  F 831.656.4026
 <http://www.nrl.navy.mil/> www.nrl.navy.mil

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - PRIVACY SENSITIVE
Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure may result in both civil and criminal
penalties.