[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #100366] History for Input Files for Series Analysis

John Opatz via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 29 17:35:11 MDT 2021

Greetings MET Help Desk
I'm having some issues getting series_analysis to read my input files.  The
error I get is "Trouble reading input data files."
The data files are all files that I created with regrid_data_plane.  If I
ncdump the files or plot them with panoply, I don't see any issues.  It
does not appear that series_analysis is having any issues finding the files.
My test script is on mars here:
/gpfs/dell3/mdl/mdlverif/noscrub/usr/John.L.Wagner/mdl-verification/mdl-verification_v2/lsf/test_sera.sh
The location of all of the input files, my config file, and any variables
used are in the script.  I've tried testing with a single set of fcst and
obs files as well as a month's worth of data.  The error is always the same.
Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

John Wagner
Verification Task Lead
NOAA/National Weather Service
Meteorological Development Laboratory