[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #100008] History for how to convert multiple observation files valid at the same time to nc format

George McCabe via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jun 2 16:03:04 MDT 2021

Dear Mr. or Mrs.,

In the config file for converting the prepbufr obs to nc format, how can I
set around "PB2NC_INPUT_TEMPLATE"  to specify multiple observations files
(valid at the same time) to be converted into one nc file (or multiple nc
file)?
Or I need to work on other places to deal with this issue?
Your help is much appreciated.
Ting

Ting Lei

IMSG at NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC

5830 University Research Ct., Cubicle 2765

College Park, MD 20740

Ting.Lei at noaa.gov <Joe.Smith at noaa.gov>

301-683-3624