[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #99848] History for can not create database

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 12 11:31:21 MDT 2021

I am wondering what's wrong with my script/database:

I think I did create a database named "mv_g2g_met_verf_Bezy". Because if I
tried to create it again, I will get error as:

ERROR 1007 (HY000) at line 1: Can't create database 'mv_g2g_met_verf_Bezy';
database exists

ERROR 1217 (23000) at line 6: Cannot delete or update a parent row: a
foreign key constraint fails.

However I can not find it from METviewer. There is no database called "
mv_g2g_met_verf_Bezy" under "NCEP_Bwang". What is the problem here?

Thank you for your help.

Binyu