[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #100424] History for metviewer scorecard help

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 6 13:36:03 MDT 2021

I haven't run my scorecard scripts for a while, but now it seems they are
not working.  I'm just getting blue squares everywhere (not statistically
relevant). I've had this problem before, but I've made sure I'm not making
that same mistake.

Here is my XML:
/home/donald.e.lippi/scorecard_HYPO_vs_NODA_52.xml

Thanks
Donnie
--

Donald Lippi