[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #100190] History for Compiling MET

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 6 11:21:04 MDT 2021

Hello Julie,

I am trying to install MET again, but this time in my laptop, Mac Big Sur. This time it compiled more libraries but It couldn’t finish. The error is the same. My goal is to get METPlus to work but it won’t if MET is not installed. Could you please help?

[cid:67C5184F-060F-47BA-8731-FD27CBE32494]
Yakelyn R. Jauregui

Graduate Student
Department of Atmospheric Sciences
319, ATG Building