[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #98392] History for using METplus to read ncep buffer files

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 26 22:24:03 MST 2021

Good Afternoon,

     I have NCEP prepbufr files that I would like to read with python.  I
believe that
METplus can do this.  At your convenience could you please help me with
this.  I mainly
just want to get an inventory of the prepbufr files.  I don't want to
convert them to netcdf or
ascii.

Many Thanks,
Sherrie Fredrick