[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #98343] History for change name of experiment

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 25 09:38:11 MST 2021

Hi Met help,

I found an error in one of my experiments and I already have the
corresponding statistics loaded on metviewer. I've tried to purge
experiments before to reload, but something messed up and I ended up just
creating a new database and reloading everything. I want to avoid that this
time. I would like to be able to either purge the data from a single
experiment or (*preferably)* rename an experiment already loaded in
metviewer (so I can keep the bad data to see how bad that experiment was).

my database is named: mv_dlrwgfs_osse
The experiment (model) I want to rename/delete: HYPO2_global

Thank you for your assistance,
Donnie
--

Donald Lippi

*IMSG* at NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC

Are you able to address this question re: METviewer/METdb?
thanks,
David

From: Donald Lippi - NOAA Affiliate
Time: Fri Jan 22 17:27:10 2021

Hi,
I think I might have figured out the solution.

On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 12:55 PM David Fillmore via RT

--

Donald Lippi

*IMSG* at NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC

From: Tatiana Burek
Time: Mon Jan 25 09:19:11 2021

Hi Donnie
Do you still need help with this?
If you do, I could rename the model directly in the database table.
Please let me know.

Tatiana

From: Donald Lippi - NOAA Affiliate
Time: Mon Jan 25 09:24:27 2021

I think I got this to work. But for future reference, how do you
rename the
model directly in the database table?

Thanks
Donnie

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:19 AM Tatiana Burek via RT

--

Donald Lippi

*IMSG* at NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC

From: Tatiana Burek
Time: Mon Jan 25 09:27:36 2021

I would apply SQL commands directly to the database.
METviewer doesn't support this functionality.

Tatiana

From: Donald Lippi - NOAA Affiliate
Time: Mon Jan 25 09:36:40 2021

ok thanks

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:27 AM Tatiana Burek via RT

<met_help at ucar.edu

--

Donald Lippi

*IMSG* at NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC