[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #98122] History for metplus error

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 25 09:12:38 MST 2021

I am trying to use METPlus to verify PM2.5 dataset against observation and
having some issues. Any help on this is appreciated.
Location in wcoss :
/gpfs/dell2/emc/verification/noscrub/Partha.Bhattacharjee/Aerosol/PM25_veri
.conf is : metplus_gefs_pb2nc_pointstat.conf
When I am trying to run it I am seeing the following problem :
run-METplus-metplus.PB2NC: ERROR:  (command_builder.py:1032) MET command
returned a non-zero return code: pb2nc -v 7
/gpfs/dell1/nco/ops/com/hourly/prod/hourly.20201231/aqm.t12z.anowpm.pb.tm024
/gpfs/dell2/emc/verification/noscrub/Partha.Bhattacharjee/Aerosol/PM25_veri/tmp/aq/
prepufr.aqm.20201230.nc <http://prepbufr.aqm.20201230.nc/>
 /gpfs/dell2/emc/verification/noscrub/Partha.Bhattacharjee/Aerosol/PM25_veri/PB2NCConfig_gefs

Thanks
Partha