[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #98806] History for MET build error

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 25 09:11:59 MST 2021

I'm attempting to compile MET 9.1.1 and hitting this error:

make[4]: *** No rule to make target `viewgravity_to_string.cc', needed by `libvx_math_a-viewgravity_to_string.o'.  Stop.

Is this a known issue?  Or perhaps I'm doing something wrong?
[I couldn't find  viewgravity_to_string  .cc  or .h  in the codebase.]

Many thanks,
Maff

--
Dr Matthew Glover     High Performance Computing Analyst
Met Office  FitzRoy Road  Exeter  Devon  EX1 3PB  United Kingdom