[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #98681] History for Re: RAL Visitor Information

Lindsay Blank via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Feb 16 15:33:29 MST 2021

Hi all,
In the meantime, I'm at least downloading the GFS gridded forecast/analysis
and a-deck data for Isaias (2020) onto the server.  I figure a good test
would be to use the tracker data processed by TC-Stat as the reference
frame to center the tiles for the series-analysis.  This could be used to
get the vortex-relative gridded errors.  I'm starting with the 00 UTC 28
July cycle, in which I saw some interesting developments in my previous
analysis of the GEFS.  If there are specific forecast cycles or other
datasets you rather I try first, please let me know.

Just one question: what are the space limits on my partition again?   Thank
you.
-Nick