[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #98360] History for `Request for Script

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 10 09:29:08 MST 2021

Dear Met Help Team,
I can successfully run Mode Tool of MET to plot TRMM rainfall using
read_3B42RT.py but in plot no latitude and longitude on the xy axis are
shown.
I need a plot with latitude and longitude.
I request you to send a python script so that I can plot it using the MODE
tool of MET.
Script that I am using is attached herewith.