[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #98554] History for Multiple Levels in Series Anal

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 5 12:02:53 MST 2021

I am running series_analysis on grib files that have multiple levels in them.  In my configuration file, I specify two levels as the MET documentation  implies.  When I run it I get a netcdf file that seems to only have one level in it.  The header of the NetCDF file is attached.  It has my two stat variables but doesn't seem to have more than on level.  If I select mulitple levels, is it combining my two levels into one number?  I can send the NetCDF file if needed.

Thanks
Bob