[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #99140] History for Location of MTD config file on github

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 22 13:27:54 MDT 2021

Hi all,

I may just be going blind but I'm needing to put a link to the MTD config file in a document to show what is configurable but I can't link to it as it doesn't appear in the config directory?

I've been looking here:

https://github.com/dtcenter/MET/tree/main_v9.1/met/scripts/config

But whilst I see some examples of MODE config files, I don't see a MTD version. So where should I be looking for the default ones? Or are they only created on compilation?

At the moment I am just linking to the top level directory but I don't think that is actually that helpful.... any ideas? Can I link to the documentation? Is the web link changing?

Regards
Marion
--
Dr Marion Mittermaier     Manager: Model diagnostics and novel verification

Met Office   FitzRoy Road   Exeter   EX1 3PB   United Kingdom
Tel:  +44 (0) 330 135 1604
E-mail: marion.mittermaier at metoffice.gov.uk<mailto:marion.mittermaier at metoffice.gov.uk>  http://www.metoffice.gov.uk<http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/>

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/research/people/marion-mittermaier

Associate Editor for 2021: Monthly Weather Review<https://www.ametsoc.org/index.cfm/ams/publications/journals/monthly-weather-review/>