[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #96724] History for Help with MET tools: Retaining individual station statistics

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 16 12:48:36 MDT 2020

I am using point_stat to generate statistics for WRF model performance. the *.stat files save the aggregated/accumulated stats, but how does one save the information for each station used in the analysis? For example, I'd like to know what the MAE and BIAS was for individual stations, and have that information retained rather than just for all the stations. Is that possible with MET tool?

Thanks,

A.J. Eiserloh - Data Scientist
PG&E - Meteorology Operations & Analytics
Applied Technology Services
3400 Crow Canyon Rd., San Ramon, CA 94583-1393
925-307-4492