[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #97284] History for Can not make change with X label

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 30 12:30:35 MDT 2020

I am working on creating a performance diagram and it seems I can not
change the location/size of the X-label. I tried to move the X-abel
(success rate) a little bit up to the plot , but no matter which size and
number I put for "Perpendicular offset" under X1, there is no change with
the label at all.  Please see the attachment.

Thank you.
binyu