[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #96952] History for Point_stat output for station list

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 8 21:05:25 MDT 2020

MET help team,

When I run point_stat and output anything but the MPR file I only get
output for two unique VX_masks ( see attached output).  My goal is to
obtain output from point stat from each station in my station list. Is
there a way to configure point_stat so the output is station by station?
(i.e. for each station in sid-- config file is attached)

Thanks for any input you can provide!

Best,
Brooke Adams

Scientific Programmer, AceInfo Solutions
Supporting Meteorological Development Laboratory
Cell: (518)361-6900
Brooke.Karlee.Adams at noaa.gov