[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #97395] History for HDF5 on WCOSS cray for met/9.0.3

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 12 12:31:39 MST 2020

Hi Met Help,
I just switched to met/9.0.3 and I'm getting errors related to the version
of HDF5. I believe the version that is getting loaded from me is
hdf5/1.8.16 and I think it needs to be 1.8.18, however, I cannot find where
to load that version on the cray. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Donnie
--

Donald Lippi