[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #95237] History for Software prereqs and sources for MET, METPlus

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue May 26 13:03:11 MDT 2020

Hello:

I've been assembling a table of software prerequisites for MET and METPlus
based on whether the required package exists as a Debian package, or
whether it needs to be compiled from source or downloaded separately as a
binary.

Can you confirm my understanding?  In the case of zlib, there appears to be
a potentially compatible Debian package.

MET9.01 METPlus 3.0
No Package Debian Package No Package Debian Package
BURFLIB

Python >= 3.63
Zlib zopfli?
R version 3.2.5