[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #94457] History for config_file is missing in the command using METplus

George McCabe via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 9 14:01:05 MDT 2020

This is Shih-Wei.
I’m trying to use METplus on Cheyenne.
I launched the process with “python master_metplus.py -c myconfig.conf"
Here is my log file,
/glade/work/swei/MAPP/METplus_wk/logs/master_metplus.log.20200309
It looks like the config_file in the command is missing.
Could you please give me some guidance how to make it right?
Thank you.

Best,
Shih-Wei